Do you need someone to watch over your infant for a few hours? At Little Snowflakes Group Family Day Care, LLCwe offer an Infant Care program that gives the care and comfort an infant needs while giving parents peace of mind.
For children ages 3 months to 4 years of age. Our infant end toddler care programs is focused on optimum for learning to cater the faster growing period of the child. Characteristically, the first three years of life are distinguished into various stagers, the first year-infants and next two years-toddlers. Each of which are classified according to their developments physically, socially and emotionally, and intellectually .
Activities involve simple training, looking crawling, grasping, holding, playing and other related activities engage fine and gross motor training. As early as this age, they are already exposed to other children to develop their social skills. Visual discrimination training is also include.
All these activities are grounded on the safe principle and checked by the safe -oriented caregivers.
Infant Care Services and Activities
- Activities with Soft Building Blocks and Plush Balls
- Sleep Consultations (Available Upon Request by Parents)
- Puppet Shows
- Establishing Self-Esteem and Trust with Caregiver and Peers
- Story Time and Drama Plays
- Educational Toys to Promote Cognitive Development
- Music, Movement and Rhymes
- Milk Feeding (with Bottle and Contents Provided by Parent)
- Health and Safety Supervision
- Well Trained Infant Care Staff
- Changing Diapers Regularly
To enroll your child, please use the online form.